Part Time Benefits and Payroll Specialist
Wake Health Services, Inc., is a private, not-for-profit, federally-funded community health center dedicated to providing excellent care to the medically underserved. We are an innovative, dynamic, and growing organization with 5 primary care sites including a dental site in Wake County, NC and neighboring Franklin County, NC. We are currently in search for a Part-time HR Specialist- Benefits and Payroll, to join our team.
Overview of the position:
The HR Specialist will work within the Human Resources Department handling the following duties:
• Responsible for preparing, maintaining and processing bi-weekly payroll through the ADP system in a timely and accurate manner
• Manages and maintains the ADP HRIS system as the portal administrator responsible for security group changes, data assignments, platform structure updates/changes/additions, employee portal design, accurate and timely data for payroll and HRIS, management of self-service portals
• Responsible for all payroll reporting in conjunction with the Finance department, to include draw down reports, time and attendance, benefits reporting and FTE tracking
• Processes personnel action forms and assures proper approvals; disseminates approved forms.
• Responsible for all benefits administration to include adding, deleting and changing employees, educating new and existing employees on plan details, benefits administration within the vendor sites, claims resolution, change reporting, and approving invoices for payment.
• Assist employees in enrollment and employee questions regarding plan coverage
• Responsible for the preparation, coordination and documents for new employee orientation and the understanding and knowledge of all HR related policies
The ideal candidate will have:
• Recent and relevant payroll and benefits experience, specifically using ADP HRIS systems
• Must have a flexible work schedule able to work 20 hours a week to support bi-weekly payroll runs
• Be a team player with a results driven attitude
• Open communication style and ability to multi-task
• Associate degree or three year degree in Human Resources or three (3) years of experience with Associate degree or one (1) year experience with four year degree in the HR field
2620 New Bern Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27610