111 S. Church Street
Louisburg, NC 27549
Patient Line 919-340-2500
David Engel, Practice Manager
Monday- Friday 8am-5:30pm. We are open 5 days a week.
CELEBRATING 5 YEARS OF SERVING THE COMMUNITY
Franklin Community Health Services is a private, nonprofit primary care practice committed to providing quality healthcare for everyone in Franklin County. We are your medical home and your personal physician for all stages of life. We accept all major insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid and NC HealthChoice, and also offer a discount program based on family size and income. We welcome new patients of all ages! Appointments are available Monday through Thursday, 8:00am-5:30pm. The office is currently closed on Fridays. View Map
Our Team Care brings a variety of health professionals together under one roof who are trained to look at all the ways disease impacts the patient—physically, emotionally, nutritionally, even financially.
- Doris Batts-Murray, MD, a board-certified family physician, practicing in North Carolina for over 25 years.
- Tiffany Levins, Physician Assistant--Certified
- Brooke Findley, Registered Dietitian, provides diabetes education classes and nutrition counseling
- David Engel, Practice Manager, with a Bachelor's degree in Social Work and certification as a Licensed Practical Nurse, and several years experience in case management and community development.
WE WELCOME MEDICAID, MEDICARE AND NC HEALTH CHOICE, MOST PRIVATE INSURANCE PLANS AND THE UNINSURED.
NOSOTROS HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL
- Comprehensive Primary Care
- Wellness & prevention
- Nutrition counseling
- Sick care
- Pediatric care
- Geriatric care
- Women’s health
- Camp & sports physicals, employment physicals
- Diabetes education & management
- Hearing & vision Screening
- Chronic disease management
Behavioral Health Counseling
We provide counseling, behavioral health treatment and case management for both adults and children.
Drug Assistance Program
Our staff can help you apply for discounted prescriptions for some of the most commonly prescribed drugs.
We hope to offer dental care in Franklin County very soon; however, currently, children age 0-19 in Franklin County can access our dental program at New Bern Ridge Pediatric and Dental Center on New Bern Avenue in Raleigh, (919) 250-2930. This practice is for children only.